Sunday, 3 February 2013

“Blogging is a useful component in an English classroom”


“Blogging is a useful component in an English classroom”

I dont agree with the fact that blogging is absolutely important in english classroom. I agree that it could be useful but what happens to the people who don't appreciate blogging that much. Maybe writing just isn't up their street. I believe that blogging is something that you should do willingly, not because it is part of your english class. I agree that it could be helpful but for people who don't like writing that often it just becomes something they have to do. For exampe I agree with the fact that blogging can help you open up and sometimes people find it way easier to write and express themselves compared to talking. I somewhat fit into this situation. Its not like I never talk, I just take a while to warm up around people. In this case blogging could help one express themselves.A lot of the time people feel at loss for what to write and don't want to write anything that comes to their mind because they think its not good enough. A lot of you may completely disagree but ultimately I believe that blogging is something you should do willingly.

No comments:

Post a Comment